Yamaha FS-TA TransAcoustic guitars transport you to new creative spaces with immersive reverb and lush chorus effects without needing an amp or other external gear. Great for fingerpicking, the concert body FS-TA features a solid spruce top with mahogany back and sides. It delivers rich warmth and resonance while maintaining excellent tone.
- Concert size body design
- Solid spruce top
- Mahogany back and sides
- New scalloped bracing for louder, richer acoustic sound
Yamaha FS-TA-RR Ruby Red TransAcoustic Electric Guitar
- An actuator installed on the inner surface of the guitar back vibrates in response to the vibrations of the strings. The vibrations of the actuator are then conveyed to the body of the guitar and to the air in and around the guitar body, generating authentic reverb and chorus sounds from inside the body.
Three simple knobs let you adjust the amount of effects and the line out volume level. Keeping the controls small minimizes the area of the holes in the body material, which reduces acoustic sound loss.
(A) Chorus Control
(B) Reverb Control (Room / Hall)
(C) TA Switch / Line Out Volume Control
* Pressing the TA Switch for longer than 0.3 seconds activates the TA function.
* When a cable is connected to the line out jack, the line out volume can be adjusted by rotating knob (C).
* The reverb type switches from Room to Hall around the 12:00 position.
The body is a solid spruce top with mahogany back and sides guitar based on the FG-series.
Louder and stronger sound in the low- to mid-ranges, thanks to cutting-edge acoustic analysis technology developed by the Yamaha R&D Division and a newly-designed scalloped bracing pattern.
The battery box integrated into the end-pin jack requires fewer holes in the body. This reduces acoustic sound loss. Connect the cable from the jack to a PA or amp to use as an acoustic-electric guitar.