A lip plate designed to guide players toward proper breath utilization, keys with carefully considered dimensions and angles for optimum balance and easy playability. These and other details are some of the reasons why Yamaha intermediate flutes have become bestsellers worldwide. An inimitable blend of leading technology and craftsmanship goes into each and every instrument. New refinements include pointed key arms contributing to elegant visual appeal, and a completely revised key parts manufacturing process that significantly enhances overall precision.
Yamaha YFL-462HY B Foot Intermediate Flute
- Sterling Silver Headjoint, Body and Footjoint, Sterling silver provides a beautiful sound with warm, colorful resonance.
- B-Footjoint enabling the flutist to play all notes down to a Low B
- Pointed Key Arms
- A#, F# and other non-fingered keys feature pointed key arms, similar to those found on top-of-the-line Yamaha Handmade Flutes. This high end feature brings strength and beauty to these student level flutes.
- Open-hole Keys giving the player more control over the tone of the flute.
- Undercut and beveled embouchure hole
- Specifically designed for a clean attack, sensitive response, and accurate intonation
- Offset-G Key offers a natural feeling hand position.
- Nickel silver, power-forged keys, very durable and less susceptible to breakage
- Neoprene key bumpers, stronger and more durable than cork
- Footjoint marking, unique footjoint alignment mark facilitates proper fitting by young players
- French-style case and durable case cover provide a contemporary look and ease of transport