The A1M features a solid Sitka spruce top with scalloped bracing, rosewood back and sides and the Yamaha original SRT piezo pickup for solid, plugged-in performance.
A Series guitars are louder and stronger in the low-mid ranges thanks to cutting-edge acoustic analysis technology developed by the Yamaha R&D Division, which led to the addition of scalloped bracing for the top and shorter bracing than normal for the back.
Yamaha A1M-TBS Acoustic Electric Guitar
- Traditional Western Body Cutaway
- Solid Sitka Spruce Top
- Mahogany Back and Sides
- Scalloped Bracing for Louder, Richer Acoustic Sound
- Cut-through, Plugged-in Sound by the SRT Piezo Pickup
- High-Comfort Neck Profile
- Simple and Distinctive Looks
- Elixir Strings