Already a legend, the “62” attained the love and respect of a wide range of players for its highly reliable performance and outstanding quality. It owes its success to a group of dedicated designers with great vision, and highly skilled craftsmen performing their work with an extraordinary level of devotion, perfection, and passion.
Yamaha YAS-62III Professional Alto Saxophone
- New 62 Style Neck, a slightly narrower bore provides a faster response and greater control. The new 62 style neck allows a comfortable flow of air so that every player can attain a solid tonal core.
- Integrated Key Posts, Integrating the multiple key posts into a single plate makes the horn blow with moderate resistance while delivering a solid core with deep tone color.
- Hand Engraving, More elaborate with finer detail, the new design offers delicate beauty.
- Improved Low B-C# connection, An improved mechanism from low B-C# connection ensures the consistent closing of the low C# key and promotes a clear response from notes in the low range of the instrument.
- Neck Receiver, The professional style neck receiver increases togetherness of neck and body offering richer tones.
- Hard Steel Needle Springs, Hard steel springs provide a faster, more sensitive key response.
- Case, Semi-hard case offers a contemporary look and greater ease of transport.