This model adopts a unique “reverse-style” design with staggered main pipe valve slides, creating a smooth response. A heavy mouthpiece receiver and daring removal of the third valve water key results in a superb balance of playability and tonal quality. With this model, musicians will be able to produce a firm sound in all dynamic ranges, from delicate pianissimo to powerful fortissimo.
Yamaha YTR-8335IIRS Custom Xeno Professional Trumpet
- Custom Xeno Trumpet; key of Bb
- .459" bore
- One-piece 4-7/8" yellow brass bell, A new bell design contributes to optimum resistance for a powerful tonal core. The new design also enhances playability in the upper register.
- Monel alloy pistons, Thinner valvecasing and pistons, as well as the modified angle of the branch tube (knuckle), result in improved response and provide the performer with an ideal blowing resistance.
- Reversed leadpipe, The YTR-8335RS achieves smooth resistance and airflow that only a reverse tuning slide design can offer, for easy, comfortable playability and harmonically rich tone.
- Main tuning slide brace
- The button on the 1st slide is to fine-tune the blowing resistance for better control.
- The height of the main slide water key gutter has been increased for optimum resistance, and the ends of the water key spring have been curled for improved response.
- TRC-800E case
- 16C4 mouthpiece